Complaints & Appeals

If you are unhappy with the care or services provided to you or your child by a participating provider, you can file a complaint. 

If you are unhappy with the benefits for you or your child including exclusions, limitations, non-­covered benefits, or the appropriateness of a health care service for you or your child, you can file a complaint.

Have any questions, give us a call – we’re here to help!

Parkland HEALTHfirst 1-888-672-2277
Parkland KIDSfirst 1-888-814-2352